When providing or using the APIs using the System, you may not (or allow those acting on your behalf to):
- Engage in sublicensing or sublicense an API for use by a third party. You undertake you have accessed the System and shall be using the API for the purposes of your own organization/ entity and not for use by any other third party, which is not expressly permitted to use the System.
- Perform an action which has the effect of or with the intent of introducing to the System any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten others.
- Interfere with or disrupt the APIs or the servers or networks providing the APIs.
- Use the APIs for any activities where the use or failure of the APIs could lead to death, personal injury, or environmental damage